Unese a nuestro equipo
Armo Tool siempre está buscando personas con experiencia en ingeniería y los conocimientos expertos el entornos de fabricación de precisión.
También nos complace saber de candidatos calificados para entrar en nuestros programas de aprendizaje para el mecanizado y la herramienta y fabricantes de troqueles.
Actualmente estamos contratando a:
Armo Tool is a steadily growing manufacturer of Precision Tooling, Dies and Special Machines and has been in operation since 1969. We are currently looking for a Tool and Die Maker with the following knowledge and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience on stamping dies
- Experience in complete build process.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints
- Experience with Large Transfer and Progressive Dies
- Assembly experience
- Ability to trouble shoot Press issues
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Solid work ethic and willingness to learn
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be willing and available to work Days and Afternoon Shifts as well as overtime as required.
- Must abide by Health and Safety protocols
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to converse professionally with customers (both internal and external)
- Must have own tools
- Experience operating an overhead crane and forklift is an asset
- Start Date: As soon as possible
If interested, please email your resume including references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-652-6231. We thank you for your interest in applying to Armo-Tool Ltd. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.