This is a 3 Month Contract may lead into Full-Time
Electrical machine builders are responsible to assemble, wire and install all electrical aspects of industrial machinery.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Typical duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electromechanical, electrical, and electronic components of machinery and equipment, including transformers, generators exciters, and hydraulic and pneumatic devices.
- Individuals will be responsible for the assembly of control panels, cabinets, and sub-assemblies. Involves wiring, crimping working with wire harnesses.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must have one of the following certifications
- Degree in Electrical Technician related field from a certified college.
- Certification in Electrical Technician field from an accredited institution.
- Must be able to read prints and make changes on the fly, identify deficiencies with design
- Knowledge of electrical code/electrical safety
- Basic knowledge of machine wiring cable routing
- Interconnecting methods etc.
- Previous experience with control panel building
- Basic hand and power tool knowledge
Skills and Special Requirements:
- Has common tools associated to Electrical Panel Building
- Ability to travel within North America to support machine installation and start-up
- Should be able to test, calibrate, diagnose, and repair various devices.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment by following all health and safety procedures
- Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of action to finish the assigned work.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with others.
- Good communication and organization skills.
Benefits: If Position becomes a full-time position
- RPP company match program after 1 year
- Supportive training and education
- Competitive Salary
- Dental, Eyeglass, Medical, Life Insurance Coverage
Armo Tool Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.